Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Free Travel Contests and Sweepstakes
Reload this Page >

FB - ABC: Trip to Marvel Movie Premier in LA, weekly, US 50 + DC, d/l 9/19/14

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 18, 2014, 6:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Starwood Gold , HH Gold, Hyatt Gold, Aadvantage, Rapid Rewards CP

http://www.shieldvshydra.com/desktop/age_gate.php
The “Captain America: The Winter Soldier” sweepstakes

Once registered, an entrant can complete “weekly missions” to earn entries (5-10 entries each) for a chance to win Weekly Prizes. Each completed mission releases a badge and a chance to win a Weekly Prize. Minimum 10entries to enter for weekly or Grand Prize. Max 150 entries. Entries carry over.
Week Opens Week Closes

Wk 1 9:00am PT 8/18/14 8:59am PT 8/24/14

Wk 2 9:00am PT 8/24/14 8:59am PT 8/31/14

Wk 3 9:00am PT 8/31/14 8:59am PT 9/7/14

Wk 4 9:00am PT 9/7/14 8:59am PT 9/14/14

Grand Prize Winner Announced
on or about 9/22/14

Grand Prizes: Two (2) Grand Prizes (One (1) Hydra winner and one (1) S.H.I.E.L.D. winner) will be awarded in the Sweepstakes (the “Grand Prize”). The three (3) day/two (2) night Grand Prize trips consists of: (i) round-trip, coach class airfare for the Grand Prize winner and a guest (“Guest”) from a major commercial airport nearest to the Grand Prize winner’s residence (as selected by Sponsor) to Los Angeles, California; (ii) two (2) nights hotel accommodations (one standard room, double occupancy) (the “Hotel”) for the Grand Prize winner and Guest; (iii) two (2) tickets to the Avengers: Age of Ultron premiere (the “Event”) currently scheduled to take place in 2015 (the “Tickets”), exact dates to be determined; (iv) roundtrip ground transportation to/from the airport in Los Angeles, California to the Hotel. The Grand Prize trip is tentatively scheduled for, on or around April 2015, but is subject to change in Sponsor’s sole discretion (the “Trip Dates”) If the Grand Prize winner and Guest are not able to travel on the Trip Dates the prize will be forfeited in its entirety and a new winner may be selected, time permitting. The total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is USD $2,300.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.