Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Free Travel Contests and Sweepstakes
Reload this Page >

Swiss Air: Foodie Biz Class Trip to Zurich, US 50 + DC, d/l 8/15/14

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 29, 2014, 4:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Starwood Gold , HH Gold, Hyatt Gold, Aadvantage, Rapid Rewards CP

http://woobox.com/sdyyoa
A Taste of Zurich Sweepstakes
THE ULTIMATE SWISS GAYCATION (Passport Magazine for gay travel is a sponsor)

One Grand Prize winner will receive a trip for two to Zurich including: two roundtrip SWISS Business Class tickets, five nights at the Marriott Zurich, meals at Rico’s Restaurant, Restaurant Terzo, and Bottega Berta. Travel must be from any of SWISS’ USA gateways (EWR, JFK, MIA, BOS, ORD, LAX, SFO) to Zurich and back.
Old Aug 1, 2014, 2:42 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Is this a FB sweeps? When I fill out the form it then takes me to a FB log-in page.

Cheers.
Old Aug 4, 2014, 8:56 pm

Programs: A3 Gold
Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
Is this a FB sweeps? When I fill out the form it then takes me to a FB log-in page.

Cheers.
The rules don't state any required FB components, but even on the woobox entry site, you appear to have to Like Passport Magazine. Otherwise, there's no FB component on that site and you do not have to share any personal information and can decline to share the contest. There is also the alternate FB entry site.

I entered, but I'm a little concerned that they didn't list the ARV of the trip (business class and fancy restaurants are pretty expensive, no?) On top of that, the rules state "Fees, taxes and airport charges are responsibility of the winner." Those usually make up about half the cost of the ticket -- I certainly hope the winner doesn't have to pay those!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.