Australia Someday

Subscribe
http://www.australiasomeday.com/

The site's not working too well with my current laptop but maybe y'all can figure it out?

I'm not sure if it's already been posted in this forum. Seems interesting yet complicated, though.
It's not all that complicated - you just need the right browser. I couldn't get it to work in IE or Firefox, but the game worked okay in Chrome.

The sweepstakes ends April 21, and you get one entry.

They show one location for each of 52 weeks, and you have to pick just one location to try for. Then using their clues and google maps, figure out where that location is. They have a little pin thingy you put on the right map location -- except mine kept sliding off to areas I didn't want. Took me forever to get it pinned to the right location.

Anyway, the catch is, if you win one of the 52 weeks, then you have to go to that location in that specific week, otherwise you forfeit.

I couldn't get the rules to copy, but basically each trip package include: Economy Class air travel for winner and guest on Delta Air Lines from airport closest to the winner's residence to LAX Airport.

Two round trip airline tickets for winner and guest from LAX airport to Sydney, Australia on Virgin Australia.

Two round trip airline tickets for winner and guest from Sydney to the week's Experience on Virgin Australia if needed.

Seven night hotel accommodations in hotels determined by the Sponsor in the Experience location week that was won.

Clear?
You're amazing, thank you so much, Mama! And I was in Internet Explorer at the time, will try Chrome instead.
Worked fine for me on Firefox. Finished all 52. Most of them are pretty obvious if it's not the clue basically gives it away. There were a few I had to look up so I could pin as close as possible to the place. think odds winning 1 are pretty good actually considering how much time it took me to do all 52.
aaron1262 is correct and I was wrong. You can guess on each week's experience, as per the rules (which I finally got to copy):

Participants may Guess on as many Experiences as they choose. LIMIT one Guess per person, per email address, per Experience will be permitted during the Sweepstakes Period.

The sweepstakes rule-making folks have also covered the bases on what happens if no one correctly guesses the correct location for a specific week:

A random drawing for each Experience will be held at the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period from all eligible entries received. If only one eligible entry was received for that Experience's drawing, than that entry will be determined the Winner of that Experience's prize. If no eligible entries were received for an Experience's drawing, then a second chance drawing will be held from the non-correct Guesses from all 52 Experiences that were submitted during the Sweepstakes Period.