Grand Prize is a 3 night trip for 6 to Los Angeles to attend the 2014 Rose Bowl (including VIP Pre-Game Hospitality), the Rose Parade, the Post-Parade Showcase of Floats. Trip includes roundtrip airfare, hotel accommodations and ground transportation.
MIRACLE GROW "Traditions - Tournament of Roses Parade" Sweepstakes
Grow Tradition Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry.
How to Enter:
There are 2 ways to enter
1) Online: During the Promotion Period, visit https://miraclegro.promo.eprize.com/rose/
and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form including a valid home address. P.O. Boxes are not permitted.
- You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
2) At Tailgating Events: During the Promotion Period, representatives of Sponsor will be walking with Tablet devices at the Miracle-Gro Tailgate Activation Area located outside St. John's Arena on the campus of The Ohio State University, prior to OSU home football games on the following dates: 9/7/13, 9/21/13 and 9/28/13.
- Locate a representative and he/she will use the Tablet to complete the registration form on your behalf and you will automatically receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry.
You may enter one (1) time per day, by either method, during the Promotion Period.
- Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address.
- Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified.
- Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
- In the event of a dispute as to any entry or registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant.
There are 4 ways to receive bonus entries
1) Opt-in to receive emails from The Scotts Company LLC:
- You may opt-in to receive emails from The Scotts Company LLC on the registration form and you will receive one (1) additional entry into the Promotion Period.
To enter without opt-ing to receive emails from The Scotts Company LLC, hand print your name, address, day and evening phone numbers, email address (if any), and date of birth on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to “Miracle-Gro: Grow Tradition
Sweepstakes,” c/o ePrize, Inc., 802785; PO Box: 5046;, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5046.
- You will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit: One (1) entry per envelope. All mail-in entries must be handwritten and must be postmarked by October 7, 2013 and received by October 14, 2013. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor or Administrator. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
Limit: Each entrant may receive one (1) additional Sweepstakes entry for either opting-in to receive emails from The Scotts Company LLC or sending in a mail-in entry as described above.
2,3,4) E-mail Share, Twitter, Pinterest (see Rules for details)
Grand Prize (1):
Winner will receive a trip for six (6) to Los Angeles, CA from December 30, 2013 to January 2, 2014. Trip package includes
- Round trip, coach-class air transportation for six (6) from a major airport near Grand Prize winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Los Angeles, CA;
- Three (3) nights' accommodations at a hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (three rooms, double occupancy);
- Roundtrip airport transfers via private sedan or rental car allowance (for six passengers);
- Private limousine to the Rose Bowl Game, and six (6) tickets to the 2014 Rose Bowl, the Rose Parade, the Post-Parade Showcase of Floats, and VIP Pre-Game Hospitality. Sponsor is not responsible if the 2014 Rose Bowl is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason and Grand Prize winner will not be reimbursed for tickets. Seating to be determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor. Tickets may be subject to Rose Bowl's standard rain-check policies and procedures. By accepting the ticket portion of the Grand Prize, Grand Prize winner and companions agree to abide by any terms, conditions and restrictions provided by the ticket. Sponsor is not responsible if Grand Prize winner or companions do not use tickets on day of 2014 Rose Bowl.
IMPORTANT: Grand Prize winner and companions must travel on the December 30, 2013 and return on January 2, 2014.
Winner Drawing & Notification:
Administrator will randomly select the potential Grand Prize winner from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around October 17, 2013. The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by email, mail or phone.
Contest Starts On:
Friday, 6 September 2013
Contest Ends On:
Monday, 7 October 2013
Contest Entry Page: https://miraclegro.promo.eprize.com/rose/
Contest Rules: https://miraclegro.promo.eprize.com/...ment/rules.pdf