Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Free Travel Contests and Sweepstakes
Reload this Page >

Singapore Airlines Asia Destination Contest d/l 01/31/2014

Old Aug 7, 2013, 3:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA, Delta, Singapore Airlines

http://www.asiadestinationcontest.com/
Old Aug 7, 2013, 5:19 pm

Website doesn't seem to work very well. Thanks though!
Old Aug 7, 2013, 6:10 pm

Works in Chrome.

open to US and Canada (don't see any "except Quebec" noted)

for entry: Upload a video via Singapore Airlines' upload before 11:59 p.m. on January 31, 2014. The entrant's video and photo submissions must pertain to the themes of travel to Asia destinations as published on the contest landing page. Inappropriate content including profanity, nudity, or hate speech, as determined by Singapore Airlines in its sole discretion, will result in immediate removal of the video and disqualification from the contest. Videos can be submitted in any language, but the contestant must be able to read and understand the contest rules as described in English. If the contestant video is in another language, a supplemental written text may be requested in the event he/she becomes a finalist.
Old Aug 7, 2013, 8:51 pm

Originally Posted by Flyingmama
Works in Chrome.

open to US and Canada (don't see any "except Quebec" noted)

for entry: Upload a video via Singapore Airlines' upload before 11:59 p.m. on January 31, 2014. The entrant's video and photo submissions must pertain to the themes of travel to Asia destinations as published on the contest landing page. Inappropriate content including profanity, nudity, or hate speech, as determined by Singapore Airlines in its sole discretion, will result in immediate removal of the video and disqualification from the contest. Videos can be submitted in any language, but the contestant must be able to read and understand the contest rules as described in English. If the contestant video is in another language, a supplemental written text may be requested in the event he/she becomes a finalist.
I'm using Chrome, it wouldn't let me upload any entries
Old Aug 8, 2013, 6:27 am

Originally Posted by Ahuch
I'm using Chrome, it wouldn't let me upload any entries
Sorry about that. I didn't try uploading because I am lousy at videos so didn't bother. I was just trying to let folks know a video was required for entry since the OP's post didn't mention that.
Old Aug 8, 2013, 8:35 pm

Website does not work most of the time!!

The Asia Destination Contest sponsored by Singapore Air as noted above is a great idea BUT the website to upload only works rarely. I have been able to upload photos sometimes, but it will not complete the upload for videos (22mb)
or slideshows.
In addition the entry rules link does not work. There is no info on file size or file type limitations so people who want to enter are working in the dark.

It could be that a lot of people are trying to upload images, etc which is causing the site not to work. Since there is no info about file restrictions its hard to know what the problem is.

There is no contact info on the site. There is an auto email generated when a successful upload occurs. I have tried replying to that email but have never had a response.

Good luck uploading!!
Old Aug 9, 2013, 3:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA, Delta, Singapore Airlines
Wow. Complicated. Sorry about the difficulties, guys!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.