Search

Getting luggage from Bordeaux to CDG

Search this Thread

Old Feb 4, 2017, 10:15 am
Original Poster
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AC E50k, A3*G, UA*S, MR Titanium, HHonors Gold, Carlson Gold, NEXUS
Getting luggage from Bordeaux to CDG

I could've sworn I'd already posted this question, but I guess not.

I'm going to be moving home from Bordeaux to Canada in July, so I've booked a flight out of CDG to take advantage of AC's 3x32kg allowance for *G members. The catch is that I'll be moving out of my place in Bordeaux two weeks before I actually fly out of CDG, and I'll be traveling around for those two weeks. I can probably leave my luggage with my friends in BOD, but I ultimately need some way to get it to CDG in time for my flight. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I looked at SNCF's Bagages ŕ Domicile service, but it seemed like I'd need an actual address in Paris from which I'd then take the luggage to CDG, and I'm planning to fly from FRA-CDG (on a HBO fare, of course ) 5h before my CDG-Canada, so that's not a feasible way of moving 3 pieces of luggage.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.