Reload this Page >

London to Paris CDG - best way?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

London to Paris CDG - best way?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 18, 2015, 10:33 am

Programs: BAEC GGL, HHonors Diamond, IHG Uninspired, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium, UK AMEX Plat
Another option - Eurostar from London to Lille Europe, then TGV from Lille Europe direct to the TGV station at CDG. Journey time of about 2.5 hours, with one easy change at a station with lifts and escalators (possibly even a cross-platform change). Booked far enough in advance, it'll probably only be about 50 quid

I wouldn't suggest going via Paris - it'll be slower, normally more expensive (Eurostar typically sells out of the cheaper Paris tickets long before the cheap Lille ones go), and the change to the RER is much more of a faff
Old Dec 19, 2015, 3:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
If your objective is to go from London to CDG, so don't bother : just fly there on AF, BA or U2. Any other option will just mean more hassles, especially if you have bags.
Old Jan 4, 2016, 6:01 am
Suspended

Programs: AA & SPG Plat
What if your purpose is to visit Paris?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.