Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > France and Monaco
Reload this Page >

Short connection in CDG

Short connection in CDG

Old Nov 19, 2015, 10:09 pm
Original Poster

Short connection in CDG

Hello I have an upcoming flight from Vancouver to Amsterdam with a connection in Paris booked with air France. My flight is scheduled to arrive in Paris at 8:35 in the morning and my flight to Amsterdam departs 1h20m later. I did complete this exact set of flights in the summer with plenty of time to spare but due to the enhanced security at CDG is there any chance of me making this connection? Last time it arrived into 2E and I had to transfer to 2F so I assume this is going to be the same when I fly into Paris December 11. I booked this ticket two months ago and there's no option for me to change it without money coming out of my pockets
Old Nov 20, 2015, 12:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Yes, should be no problem. Don't worry

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.