Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Customs in CDG

Search this Thread

Old Nov 17, 2015, 1:58 pm
Original Poster

Customs in CDG

I have a early flight out of CDG going through Dublin, how long will it take me to clear customs in Dublin or is it just a security check?

Last edited by Rsmith3744; Nov 18, 2015 at 1:36 pm Reason: making question little more clear
Old Nov 17, 2015, 2:24 pm

Programs: Delta SkyMiles, AmEx, NorthWest WorldPerks, Jelly of the Month. S&H Green Stamps, Subway sub club
Originally Posted by Rsmith3744
I have a early flight home going through Dublin how long will it take my flight is at 7:30am on Easyjet or City Jet to Dublin than back to Delta airlines home to Atlanta.
87 minutes.

Honestly, I'm not even sure of the question.

Welcome to Flyertalk!
Old Nov 17, 2015, 2:50 pm

Dublin has US pre-clearance, which can be quick, but all depends on the number of flights.
Old Nov 17, 2015, 4:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
I have a early flight home going through Dublin how long will it take my flight is at 7:30am on Easyjet or City Jet to Dublin than back to Delta airlines home to Atlanta.
Please start by making a clear post and asking a clear question. I don't understand a word of what you're saying.
Old Nov 18, 2015, 1:38 pm
Original Poster

sorry was in a rush
Old Nov 18, 2015, 1:45 pm

Programs: Delta SkyMiles, AmEx, NorthWest WorldPerks, Jelly of the Month. S&H Green Stamps, Subway sub club
sorry was in a rush
Okay, so to be clear...is this a cheese thread? I'm a Gouda man but I don't mind a little Havarti every now and then.
Old Nov 18, 2015, 2:08 pm

Programs: UA MileagePlus
OP's Question Is "How Long to Clear Customer/Immigration at DUB"

I have a early flight out of CDG going through Dublin, how long will it take me to clear customs in Dublin or is it just a security check?
Thanks for clarifying your question. You can alert a moderator that you'd like the thread's title changed by clicking the alert button in the lower right-hand corner and writing a little note.

You'll clear US immigration and customs at DUB. The process is called "pre-clearance". I haven't done this so I'm afraid I can't comment on how long it might take.
Old Nov 18, 2015, 9:56 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
CDG-DUB-___? The process for CDG-DUB-US is going to be different than for other CDG-DUB-___ trips.
Old Nov 19, 2015, 6:35 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
In DUB, it shouldn't matter that you started at CDG, although you might be asked what countries were visited on the trip.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.