Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > France and Monaco
Reload this Page >

Paris in September - Thoughts on AC?

Paris in September - Thoughts on AC?

Old Sep 2, 2015, 6:13 pm

I'm going to Paris and Lyon in a few days. Will I just need a light jacket for evenings, just a tshirt during the day? What about an umbrella? Is any rain expected?
Old Sep 2, 2015, 8:27 pm

Programs: United, TAP Victoria, AVIOS
Originally Posted by zitsky
Is any rain expected?
Rain is always expected.
Old Sep 3, 2015, 2:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci des Delices Exotiques,Order of the Platinum Hairbrush,Her Royal Diamond
Originally Posted by zitsky
I'm going to Paris and Lyon in a few days. Will I just need a light jacket for evenings, just a tshirt during the day? What about an umbrella? Is any rain expected?
Get the weather app on your phone and set it for Paris. It gives you an approximate predictions. The temp range is from 9-21. no rain, but one never knows about the rain.
Old Sep 14, 2015, 3:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci des Delices Exotiques,Order of the Platinum Hairbrush,Her Royal Diamond
Hope you are enjoying this super crazy weather… The tornado like winds/rain.
Old Sep 14, 2015, 4:14 pm

Programs: AA EXP, HH DIA, Hyatt DIA
Last week was wonderful: highs in upper 60s/low 70s with lows in the 50s, bright and sunny all day. Yesterday/today, not so much.
Old Sep 15, 2015, 4:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by ComplexAnalysis
Last week was wonderful: highs in upper 60s/low 70s with lows in the 50s, bright and sunny all day. Yesterday/today, not so much.
Today we got a reprieve, the heavy rains should start this afternoon and will last until wed, heavy rains wed, good thursday and back on friday.
Old Sep 16, 2015, 12:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Will never by anything with airlines
We had four days in paris, we went with AirBnb place with no a/c.

have to say, we didnt need it. The downside is obv. the street noise and how the Parisians love to stay out very late. But even with the windows closed it wasnt too bad.

Overall, happy we went with the AirBnb place - cheaper and better located.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.