Wiki Posts
Search

TV5Monde in HDHD on Dish Network

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2015, 5:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA MileagePlus
TV5Monde in HDHD on Dish Network

I may not be the only follower of this forum who subscribes to TV5Monde on Dish Network. Today the channel's bizarre visual distortions were especially bad, so I Googled in the faint hope they might have plans for an HD channel.

Lo and behold, it seems they've had one since May 20th and simply neglected to inform their customers!

If you have a Hopper, you can find the HD channel on 608-1 HD. If you have an older receiver, you should find it on 9666.

Happy viewing!
Old Jul 8, 2015, 4:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Silver going for Gold
Out in my neck of the woods, it is included in basic cable(!) Have a pacific time channel which was HD and a time-shifted ET channel in SD.

Favorites so far are Thalassa and Des Racines & Des Ailes.
Old Jul 9, 2015, 5:25 am

Originally Posted by YVR Cockroach
Out in my neck of the woods, it is included in basic cable(!) Have a pacific time channel which was HD and a time-shifted ET channel in SD.

Favorites so far are Thalassa and Des Racines & Des Ailes.
Which cable company are you with?
Old Jul 9, 2015, 8:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Silver going for Gold
In Canada so we probably get it as part of the mandatory bilingual package. FWIW, Telus which is the local telco (so IPTV).

Don't know if the Canadian version is different from what you get in the U.S. (or France).

http://tv5.ca/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.