Wiki Posts
Search

PSG Barcelona Tickets

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2015, 6:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan, British Airways, Alaska
PSG Barcelona Tickets

I am hoping to go to the game with a friend and I am looking for advice on trying to buy 2 tickets to the game.

I couldn't find any hospitality tickets on the PSG website. Not sure how it works for UEFA games.

Thanks in advance.
Old Apr 1, 2015, 4:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci des Delices Exotiques,Order of the Platinum Hairbrush,Her Royal Diamond
Originally Posted by Sean22mac
I am hoping to go to the game with a friend and I am looking for advice on trying to buy 2 tickets to the game.

I couldn't find any hospitality tickets on the PSG website. Not sure how it works for UEFA games.

Thanks in advance.
Try here: http://www.fnacspectacles.com/place-...9723798544.htm

You can buy them online then go to a FNAC store and just have them printed.
Old Apr 1, 2015, 7:15 am
Original Poster

I tried that website and they didn't have any tickets for the game in Paris, just the game in Barcelona on the 21st.

Pretty pricey too at 875 Euros per....
Old Apr 2, 2015, 2:22 am

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador, Accor Plat, M&M FTL, BA Blue, QR Gold
It's the biggest game of the year and Parc des Princes ain't very big. Touts are going to have a field day, and that (and paying an arm and a leg) is going to be your only option, unless a really really big flat screen TV and a SkySports subsciption will do (not sure which one is cheaper THB )
Old Apr 2, 2015, 4:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci des Delices Exotiques,Order of the Platinum Hairbrush,Her Royal Diamond
It is a very big game. I asked my trainer, whose son plays for PSG under 17 team. He said you good luck in finding tickets the normal channel. His son, who gets a free ticket from PSG, sells his ticket since he prefers to watch it at home. He said you have to buy it from the black market. And expect to pay a big price.
Old Apr 2, 2015, 5:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
You can't even get into a bar near PdP much less the stadium. I was in the neighborhood during an away match (I think it was Ajax) early in the CL season. I showed up at a bar near PdP an hour before the match and scored a single seat. By the time the match started there were people standing behind me 6 deep watching the big screen.
Old Apr 2, 2015, 6:14 am
Original Poster

I wonder if we would be better of going to Munich that day to watch the Bayern Porto match.

Would it be an easier ticket to get for 300 or so Euros?
Old Apr 2, 2015, 6:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Originally Posted by Sean22mac
I wonder if we would be better of going to Munich that day to watch the Bayern Porto match.

Would it be an easier ticket to get for 300 or so Euros?
I don't think you'd have a chance in Munich. If it were in Porto, maybe.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.