Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > France and Monaco
Reload this Page >

Last Minute / Same Day Hotel Booking App for Reims

Old Jul 5, 2014, 3:11 pm
Original Poster

Does anyone know of any last minute, same day hotel booking apps for Reims?

Looking for a service like HotelTonight, which offers discounted hotel rooms but only bookable on the same day. I have an upcoming trip and have a flexible room booked with hotel points, so wouldn't mind to change hotels last minute if there was a good rate.
Old Jul 5, 2014, 6:29 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
I just returned from France and Italy where we used the Michelin Hotels App to book hotel rooms an hour to four hours prior to arrival. The app has many filters and is very flexible. Unlike Priceline or Hotwire, you know the name and exact location of the hotel which you are booking and, in most cases, prepayment is not required. We got some phenomenal deals at many hotels for stays of between one and three nights.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.