Wiki Posts
Search

Place to wait at CDG T1

Search this Thread

Old Apr 20, 2014, 10:10 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Place to wait at CDG T1

I'll be arriving @ 7:05am next week from a TG flight. The person picking me up won't be there until 10am. Is there any recommended place at the arrival hall for me to sit down and surf the wifi on my laptop? I know it's only 15 minutes of free browsing. Or will it be better to go up to the departure level and wait there? If so which area/restaurant do you recommend waiting at the departure level?

I know this may sound stupid, but is pickpocketing an issue at the landside areas of the terminal like it is in the city and metro? If so I'll refrain from using my laptop landside as to rather watch my belongings more closely as I wait.
Old Apr 22, 2014, 10:52 pm

Programs: 1K 2010, 1P in 2011, Plat for 2012,13,14,15 & 2016. Gold in 17 & 18, Plat since
If you've got that much time, might it make sense to consider heading into the city (or wherever you're going) yourself? You would certainly be safe taking one of the AirFrance buses (you don't have to arrive or depart on AirFrance). Or take one of the RER express trains to Gare Nord. This assumes your destination is Paris; if elsewhere, let people know and I'm sure you'll get some excellent advice here. But unfortunately I have no advice for where to wait at CDG. My first priority has always been to get away from it (CDG) as quickly as possible. :-)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.