Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > France and Monaco
Reload this Page >

michelin france red guide in english

Old Jul 29, 2012, 9:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

i can find '08 guides that claim to be in english, but cannot find '10-'11-'12 guides in english. i am looking for the full france red guide.
Old Jul 29, 2012, 12:33 pm

Programs: UA lifetime gold; Hilton Gold; Marriott/SPG Plat; Hyatt Discoverist
It says it is in English but I would double check.
Amazon does not have it in English on the US or UK site so I would double check. It may be an error.
In Ebay you usually just enter the book code and the rest is uploaded automatically but in this case -- not sure.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Michelin-Gui...item1e708bd260
Old Aug 5, 2012, 11:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by keisari
It says it is in English but I would double check.
Amazon does not have it in English on the US or UK site so I would double check. It may be an error.
In Ebay you usually just enter the book code and the rest is uploaded automatically but in this case -- not sure.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Michelin-Gui...item1e708bd260
bought a book with that part number. the discussion of the restaurants and the food offered is in french.(no fried chicken or fish baked). cover looks exactly like the pic in the ebay offering.
Old Aug 6, 2012, 5:17 am

I think you might be out of luck. There is no English version of the France guide listed on Michelin's site.
Old Aug 13, 2012, 9:56 am

yep, no english version....
Old Aug 16, 2012, 4:28 am
nrr
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA platinum; 2MM AA, Delta Diamond, Hilton Diamond
At http://www.michelintravel.com/guides/france/ (all in English) they show the 2011 Red Guide for France, when you click on the "picture" of the book itself, the words are in English also--does this imply that there is an English version?
Old Aug 16, 2012, 5:25 am

The description does say "While minimal text is in French, easily recognizable international symbols convey a wealth of information." so my guess is no.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.