Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Bus 350 to CDG?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2010, 7:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAGold; AA3MMPlat; UA1MMGold; FBGold; MarriottAmb; AccorPlat; HHGold; ICPlatAmb; HyattDiscoverist
Bus 350 to CDG?

I virtually always stay near l'Opera in Paris and take the Roissybus to and from CDG, but I have a one night stay approaching in which I'll be arriving after noon to Gare de l'Est and going to the ballet at Bastille that evening, leaving the next morning from CDG, and am thinking about staying near Republique. As I will have some real luggage on this trip (Paris is just the last night of the trip), I'd prefer to avoid the RER to CDG (IIRC, step-free access is at best difficult to find at Gare du Nord and in any case the RER station at CDG is about a mile from 2A). Is Bus 350 a viable option? I gather it makes a number of stops, and I've seen the route, but how long realistically would it take? I'd want to be at 2A by 9:30 am on a weekday, so would be traveling in rush hour.
Old Dec 2, 2010, 9:18 am

Programs: DL FO
I understand you about the RER... it is not the easiest way to join Paris/CDG if you travel heavy.
About 350, consult this timetable. On the first page, the one you are interested in, it indicates the journey from Gare de l'Est to T2A/CDG is about 1h15. To be careful about the traffic jam, you should not have as you are leaving Paris, I would catch the 7h54 bus.
It is even cheaper than Roissybus or RER as it is about 4€, three metro tickets.

Hope it helps.
Old Dec 2, 2010, 9:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAGold; AA3MMPlat; UA1MMGold; FBGold; MarriottAmb; AccorPlat; HHGold; ICPlatAmb; HyattDiscoverist
It does, indeed! Thank you!
Old Oct 5, 2011, 2:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K/1MM, Marriott Tit
Bump - does anyone know if there is a baggage limit on the 350 bus, and if so, do the drivers enforce it?

Thanks!
Old Oct 5, 2011, 7:17 pm

I have taken the 350 (gare de l'est) and 351 bus (nation) numerous times to cdg and I have never had the bus driver enforce limits of any kind. Depending on when you go you may be the only person on the bus. For example, I took it one Sunday morning at 6am and it was me and one other person. It ended up being a quick trip around 45 minutes! No traffic, no people and cheap.

If you buy the tickets on board, it's 1.90e per ticket and you need 3 tickets for a total of 5.70e. If you buy the tickets in a carnet (10 tickets for 12e) the cost is reduced to 3.60e.

I think these buses are the best kept secret!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.