Paris restaurant recommendation for a group

Subscribe
Does anyone have a recommendation for a Saturday night dinner in Paris for 10-12 people on relatively short notice (Dec. 3)? We're looking for something moderately priced - in the €50 per person range, ideally with a private, or semi-private space. The fine establishment where we intended to go screwed us over and now we're stuck without a place. It does not have to be in any particular area, just somewhere that is not too far out of central Paris. We're working with the concierge at the Park Hyatt, but I thought it was worth a try to ask here too. Thanks.
Quote: Does anyone have a recommendation for a Saturday night dinner in Paris for 10-12 people on relatively short notice (Dec. 3)? We're looking for something moderately priced - in the 50 per person range, ideally with a private, or semi-private space. The fine establishment where we intended to go screwed us over and now we're stuck without a place. It does not have to be in any particular area, just somewhere that is not too far out of central Paris. We're working with the concierge at the Park Hyatt, but I thought it was worth a try to ask here too. Thanks.
You might consider Le Square Trousseau:
http://www.squaretrousseau.com/

This isn't the greatest place in Paris, but it is pretty good for the price. They have main courses for around 20 euros such as Parmentier Royal (with confit de canard) and veal cutlets in creme sauce with mushrooms.

They also have a private room next door to the restaurant (which has it's own window out to the street) which would seat your group comfortably. I have no idea on what terms they use the private room.

When I was there (at the restaurant) on a Saturday night it got pretty hectic after 9pm when the place filled up, and service slowed down a lot. If you had a dedicated waiter/waitress, that would solve that issue but I can't advise anymore.

The locale is maybe a half mile from Place Bastille in a bustling neighborhood with a lot of commerce for regular Parisiennes.
Quote: You might consider Le Square Trousseau:
http://www.squaretrousseau.com/

This isn't the greatest place in Paris, but it is pretty good for the price. They have main courses for around 20 euros such as Parmentier Royal (with confit de canard) and veal cutlets in creme sauce with mushrooms.

They also have a private room next door to the restaurant (which has it's own window out to the street) which would seat your group comfortably. I have no idea on what terms they use the private room.

When I was there (at the restaurant) on a Saturday night it got pretty hectic after 9pm when the place filled up, and service slowed down a lot. If you had a dedicated waiter/waitress, that would solve that issue but I can't advise anymore.

The locale is maybe a half mile from Place Bastille in a bustling neighborhood with a lot of commerce for regular Parisiennes.
Very cute website too. I added it to the list we asked the concierge to look into, but they are fully booked for the evening in question, as are many others. It looks like we have found something, however. Thank you so much for the suggestion!

Thanks also to those who PM'd me with ideas. I appreciate it! ^
I recommend La Terrasse. It has a second floor with many windows overlooking the Ecole Militaire street area. It really would be perfect for a large group. It's reasonably priced (probably less than €50) with a decent size menu. It's right at the Ecole Militaire metro stop.

Bobette
Quote: I recommend La Terrasse. It has a second floor with many windows overlooking the Ecole Militaire street area. It really would be perfect for a large group. It's reasonably priced (probably less than €50) with a decent size menu. It's right at the Ecole Militaire metro stop.

Bobette
Thanks, but already have La Terrasse scheduled for another evening. We ended up getting L'Epigramme for our larger group, even though it's a smallish place.
Have you tried L'Auberge Pyrenes Cevennes?
Quote: Have you tried L'Auberge Pyrenes Cevennes?
Non. Running out of days! Le Bon Saint Pourcain, Le Souffle so far. La Fontaine de Mars tonight. L'Epigramme tomorrow, Chez Flottes Sunday after a Christmas Concert at St. Chapelle. Partner wants to return to Le Souffle next week.