Wiki Posts
Search

CDG - T 2B Lounge ?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1, 2011, 4:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA, HHilton, Starwood
CDG - T 2B Lounge ?

I am transferring from 2A (AC) to 2B (Easyjet) and have 55 min to catch an earlier flight but doubt I will make it. Therefore the layover is 5hrs.

I have no status on any airlines and thus wonder if there are any private lounges in 2B to spend this time. Or if anyone has a recommendation on how to kill 5 hrs or information on how close the Sheraton is that would be appreciated.
Old Sep 2, 2011, 2:08 am

Programs: DL DM; *A-Gold
I don't think there are any pay-lounges at CDG. The Sheraton is in the same terminal complex and you can easily get there by covered walkways. It's above the train station either between terminal 2C and 2E or between 2D and 2F, depending on which side you start (terminal 2A or 2B). If you arrive in the morning, you could have breakfast at Paul's (there are several small ones, but best and biggest is in 2E). Don't stay 5h in terminal 2B, it's going to hurt your mood.
Old Sep 3, 2011, 3:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA, HHilton, Starwood
Thanks very much for your reply.
After some further research apparently there is an IBIS close to T3 accessible by bus that offers room by the hour but should suffice to freshen up and waste some time.
Old Sep 4, 2011, 4:25 am

Programs: DL DM; *A-Gold
The Ibis is accesible by CDGVAL, the automated metro link between terminal 2 and 1. You find it just beside the Sheraton in terminal 2 above the train station. Ibis, as well as Novotel (and Hilton) are at Roissypole, where you exit the metro to walk to terminal 3.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.