Wiki Posts
Search

Fastest way from CDG 2E to TGV train to Lyon

Search this Thread

Old Jan 1, 2012, 1:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL GM
Fastest way from CDG 2E to TGV train to Lyon

I'll be flying into CDG, probably into 2E, and taking the TGV to Lyon. I've done this before, but it was years ago when we were still flying into 2C, and I remember it as a not-too-long walk.

Can anyone tell me the fastest way to get there from 2E? I won't have much luggage (just carryons) and will be a bit pushed for time. I'm just not quite clear where I go after passing through the Customs area. I'm assuming it's NOT towards 2F and the AF bus ticket office, but back towards 2C. Is that correct?

Thanks
Old Jan 1, 2012, 2:13 pm

Originally Posted by Tennisbum
I'm assuming it's NOT towards 2F and the AF bus ticket office, but back towards 2C. Is that correct?
Indeed: CDG2 map
Old Jan 2, 2012, 10:17 am
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM), France and TravelBuzz!

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
Originally Posted by Tennisbum
I'll be flying into CDG, probably into 2E, and taking the TGV to Lyon. I've done this before, but it was years ago when we were still flying into 2C, and I remember it as a not-too-long walk.

Can anyone tell me the fastest way to get there from 2E? I won't have much luggage (just carryons) and will be a bit pushed for time. I'm just not quite clear where I go after passing through the Customs area. I'm assuming it's NOT towards 2F and the AF bus ticket office, but back towards 2C. Is that correct?

Thanks
When you exit the baggage retrieval area, turn left, go to the end of the terminal, take the escalators up. From there, it is a short walk over a set of two or three moving walkways to the Sheraton, right above the TGV station.

Overall, once you are landside, it is a 5-7mn walk to the Sheraton, and then 2mn down to the TGV platforms.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.