Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Food, View or both?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 17, 2011, 6:04 pm
Original Poster

Food, View or both?

I read on Gogobot.com that Le Ciel de Paris is the best restaurant in Paris and has incredible views since it is on the Top of the Eiffel Tower. Has anyone been there?

Last edited by margaux; Aug 17, 2011 at 6:36 pm
Old Aug 18, 2011, 1:43 pm
Suspended

I'm quite sure the view is excellent. But I'd be willing to bet that it's not the best restaurant in Paris for quality of food and service.
Old Aug 18, 2011, 2:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

printemps employee cafeteria has an outstanding view. it is on the top floor(9 or so) food is not very special. one can sit outdoors on the rooftop terrace in summer. this is NOT cafe flo on 6th floor.

when you go back to peoria, or houston, people will not be impressed. go to Eiffel tower to impress the literati of indiana.
Old Aug 18, 2011, 11:36 pm
iff

Originally Posted by margaux
I read on Gogobot.com that Le Ciel de Paris is the best restaurant in Paris and has incredible views since it is on the Top of the Eiffel Tower. Has anyone been there?
Just to clarify: It's in the Tour Montparnasse, not the Eiffel Tower. According to their web site, the restaurant is currently undergoing renovations and won't reopen until April 2012.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.