Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Flyertalk Cares
Reload this Page >

Support ACS's Relay For Life, Win FREE jetBlue Tickets!

Support ACS's Relay For Life, Win FREE jetBlue Tickets!

Old Feb 18, 2008, 10:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: JetBlue TrueBlue, AAdvantage, Rapid Rewards, Sky Miles, SPG, Marriott Rewards, HHonors, Hertz
Thumbs up Support ACS's Relay For Life, Win FREE jetBlue Tickets!

NOTE: This post was for 2008. For updated info on this year's drawing, to be held on April 15, 2011, please scroll down!

Hi all,

As a team captain and corporate sponsorships chair for the American Cancer Society's Relay For Life at my school (Lynn University in Boca Raton, FL), I am extending a great opportunity to my fellow FTers to support the fight against cancer and be entered in a chance drawing (raffle) to win a pair of roundtrip tickets on jetBlue Airways.

Our good friends at jetBlue have generously donated four (4) roundtrip tickets for travel between any BlueCities (for the second year in a row!) I will be holding 2 DRAWINGS at the event on April 11, so there are double the odds of winning! The cool thing is you DO NOT have to be present to win! Mots importantly, ALL money raised in this chance drawing will directly benefit the American Cancer Society.

Tickets are $5 each, or 5 for $20. So, every fifth ticket purchased is free. To enter, visit the following web page and click on the "Donate" button at top. You can donate using any major credit card, and please note that this is a SECURE web site so your information is safe. Also, the web site accpets a minimum of $10 per donation, so anyone interested in the FlyerTalk community must buy AT LEAST 2 tickets in the drawing. Just PM me with your name, phone #, and email address. This information is collected to contact you in the event that you're a lucky winner of the 2 jetBlue tickets in either drawing. You will not receive any junk mail from me and your information is not being distributed to any third party. Also, please mention in the PM how many tickets you're buying. Keep in mind, entries are $5 each (minimum of 2 @ $10); $20 for 5.

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/ryanfeigenblatt

The event is on Friday, April 11, so please enter the drawing by Thursday, April 10 at 11:59pm EST the latest!

Thank you VERY much for your support in this important cause. Hopefully we can all come together to help find a cure for cancer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following is a quick paragraph about Relay For Life, in case you're not already familiar with this incredible event. Also, visit http://www.cancer.org and http://www.relayforlife.org for great resources and more information.

CELEBRATE, REMEMBER, FIGHT BACK...

Relay For Life is a fun-filled overnight event designed to bring together those who have been touched by cancer in our community. At the event, we celebrate survivorship and raise money to help the American Cancer Society in its mission to save lives, help those who have been touched by cancer, and empower individuals to fight back. During the event, on-campus clubs and organizations will have tents set up around a track. Each team tries to keep at least one team member on the track at all times. But, Relay is much more than a walk around a track. It is a time to remember those lost to cancer and celebrate those who have survived. During this event, we honor survivors during the Survivors Lap and we remember those we lost to cancer during the Luminaria Ceremony. Most importantly, Relay gives you the power to help in the fight against cancer. By joining together as volunteers and donors, our efforts help the American Cancer Society strive toward a future where cancer doesn’t take the lives of our friends and family.

Last edited by jetBlueNYFL; Apr 8, 2011 at 3:55 pm
Old Feb 19, 2008, 6:41 am

Programs: OnePass, AAdvantage, TrueBlue, HHonors
This is a fantastic fundraiser for the America Cancer Society. I got my raffle tickets this morning (I could careless if I win. I'm just happy to support such a worthy cause). Way to go, JetBlueNYFL. I hope it does well.
Old Mar 15, 2008, 10:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: JetBlue TrueBlue, AAdvantage, Rapid Rewards, Sky Miles, SPG, Marriott Rewards, HHonors, Hertz
There's still time...

First, thank you to those who bought entries to support this incredbile cause!

For those of you who are still considering, there is still time. Relay For Life is April 11 and you can buy entries for 2 CHANCES to win A PAIR OF ROUNDTRIP JETBLUE TICKETS online. At the same time, you'll be donating to American Cancer Society! Please PM me with any questions or if you're interested! Thanks!
Old Mar 23, 2008, 12:08 pm
Original Poster

Just keeping this thread alive...

Again, just wanted to remind everyone on FT that you can support the fight against cancer and have 2 chances to win a pair of roundtrip tickets on jetBlue!!!

Thanks to everyone who has helped out so far!

***DO NOT FORGET: If you choose to enter, you MUST PM me with the aforementioned info (post 1) in addition to making the donation through that link. Thanks!
Old Mar 23, 2008, 1:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM/2MM, UA MM, BV LT Titanium, HH Diamond
A great idea, jetBlueNYFL. ^^

YGPM
Old Mar 30, 2008, 10:34 pm
Original Poster

11 days.....

11 days to go, and there is still time to support the cause and enter for 2 chances to win a pair of roundtrip tix on jetBlue! PM me if you have any questions!
Old Apr 4, 2008, 12:35 pm
Original Poster

1 Week from Today...

Relay For Life is one week from today, and I'd like to once again extend an offer to all FTers to support this great cause and enter for 2 chances at a pair of roundtrip tickets on jetBlue!!!

It seems every time I update this thread, an influx of donations comes in...so, please help out by supporting the cause and be entered in the drawing!
Old Apr 8, 2008, 10:40 pm
Original Poster

2 more days...

This will serve as the last opportunity for my FT friends, who have not yet done so, to participate in this great cause and enter for two chances to win a pair of roundtrip tickets on jetBlue!!!

Thanks for your support!
Old Apr 7, 2010, 10:34 pm
Original Poster

Exclamation It's back again! Hurry...less than 48 hours!

Hi All,

I did not offer this to the FlyerTalk community in 2009 since the tickets were only valid for travel from Florida cities. However, I have secured TWO (2) round-trip tickets from any city to any city on JetBlue for this year's event. The event is on Friday, April 9 (sorry for the short notice). Entries are $5 each with every fifth one free. If you would like to enter, please send me a PM with your full name, email address & phone number (for winner notification), and the amount of entries you would like in the drawing. You'll receive a response with instructions on how to donate online with credit card and your entry numbers. Please enter by 1 p.m. Friday and let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks in advance for your support in the fight against cancer!
Old Apr 8, 2010, 12:50 am
Moderator Communications Coordinator, Signatures

Programs: TubWorld, Bar Alliance, Borratxo Legendarium
great cause!

I'll be walking here in Washington in June
Old Apr 8, 2011, 3:54 pm
Original Poster

Exclamation 2011 drawing is here!

Back for the fifth consecutive year, enter now for your chance to win a grand prize of TWO (2) ROUND-TRIP TICKETS ON JETBLUE AIRWAYS BETWEEN ANY CITY PAIRS!

All proceeds benefit the American Cancer Society's Relay For Life at Lynn University.

$5 per entry; $20 for five entries (every fifth free)

Enter by 4 p.m. on Friday, April 15; the drawing will occur at 11 p.m. You do NOT need to be present to win!

*To make your donation using a credit card, please visit the following link and click "Donate" - also be sure to PM me with your full name, phone number, email address, and the number of entries. Please let me know if you have any questions.

*This web site uses a secure server and your information is save. Additionally, your information will only be used for winner notification.
Old Apr 14, 2011, 4:54 pm
Original Poster

Just a friendly reminder...the event is tomorrow, so if you'd like to enter the drawing, please do so ASAP!

Originally Posted by jetBlueNYFL
Back for the fifth consecutive year, enter now for your chance to win a grand prize of TWO (2) ROUND-TRIP TICKETS ON JETBLUE AIRWAYS BETWEEN ANY CITY PAIRS!

All proceeds benefit the American Cancer Society's Relay For Life at Lynn University.

$5 per entry; $20 for five entries (every fifth free)

Enter by 4 p.m. on Friday, April 15; the drawing will occur at 11 p.m. You do NOT need to be present to win!

*To make your donation using a credit card, please visit the following link and click "Donate" - also be sure to PM me with your full name, phone number, email address, and the number of entries. Please let me know if you have any questions.

*This web site uses a secure server and your information is save. Additionally, your information will only be used for winner notification.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.