Search

Movember - Raising Funds for Men's Health

Search this Thread

Old Oct 15, 2013, 2:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan
Movember - Raising Funds for Men's Health

Hey there,

It will soon be Movember and the time for change is now. As a part of Generation Moustache, I’ve committed my face to the cause and will be growing a moustache for the entire month of November to raise funds and awareness for men’s health. I’ve had a very personal experience with prostate cancer and I survived! Now I want to help make a difference and improve the odds for others.

I’d like you to support me as I fight the good fight. You can donate to my moustache by:

1. Donating online at: http://mobro.co/briangoguen
2. Writing a cheque to ‘Movember’, referencing my registration ID: 6565721 and mailing it to: Movember Canada, 119 Spadina Avenue, PO Box 65, Toronto, ON M5T 2T2

Your donation will support world-class men’s health programs that combat prostate and testicular cancer and mental health challenges.

These programs, directed by the Movember Foundation, are focused on awareness and education, living with and beyond cancer, staying mentally healthy, living with and beyond mental illness and research. Programs in these areas help to achieve our vision of an everlasting impact on the face of men’s health.

To find out more, visit the PROGRAMS SECTION of Movember’s website.

Thanks for supporting Gen Mo and helping me change the face of men’s health.

Cheers and good health,

Brian

P.S. - Check my page on the Movember website during the month of November for updates on my "stache".
Old Oct 17, 2013, 4:18 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Gotcha back covered. Good luck; good cause.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.