Reload this Page >

Paris Marathon - raising money for Evelina Childrens Hospital

Old Mar 25, 2013, 11:46 am
Original Poster
Hilton Contributor BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, BA Gold, IHG Gold, Oman Gold

Hi All BA Followers, I am setting of on 1st April to Cycle London - Paris myself, and then run Paris Marathon 7th april, 14th April Vienna, 21st London and 28th Madrid. Flights of course with BA Raising money for Evelina Childrens Hospital: www.virginmoneygiving.com/gavintiffin

Just wanted to see if any other members out there were running any of these marathons?
BA0704 T3 12th April 1440 - VIE
BA0705 VIE - LHR 15th April 1505

BA0462 26th April LHR - MAD 1520
BA0457 29th April MAD - LHR 1050

MODs, apologies if in wrong thread
Old Mar 25, 2013, 12:31 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel

As a registered charity, Guy's and St Thomas' Charity fits the scope of our own FlyerTalk Cares! initiative.

Good luck with the run, gav0106 ^
Old Mar 25, 2013, 1:04 pm

I had plans to run Paris, Rotterdam, London, Belfast then Edinburgh this year but injury stopped those. Hopefully next year!!! I did London last year, it was the most painful yet exhilarating days of my life.

Best of luck...and enjoy.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.