United Airlines 10 Million Charity Miles Giveaway

Subscribe

United Airlines is donating 10 million miles to charity this holiday season.

How can we help? Every day you can vote for your favorite charity. The more votes your charity gets, the more miles they will receive during this giveaway. (All participating charities will receive at least 25,000 miles.)

I voted to support the Wounded Warrior Project. On some of the 5Ks I have ran, WWP was the charity that benefited from the funds raised. They had a table set up at the O'Hare Runway Run.
I got to chat with some of the volunteers and learned a bit more about their cause.

According to the 10 Million Miles site:

Wounded Warrior Project (WWP) honors and empowers military personnel who incurred service-connected wounds, injuries, or illnesses on or after September 11, 2001. Today, through mind, body, educational, and economical empowerment programs, WWP assists wounded service members and their families as they transition to a successful, well-adjusted life.

Charity Miles will help Wounded Warrior Project by providing travel for wounded military personnel, families, and staff for program events and support services.

More about the Giveaway:

There is a list of 38 charities to choose from for your vote choice
Membership in United MileagePlus is not required to vote
The 10 Million Charity Miles program started on 12/6 and ends at 11:59pm on 12/25

Make sure to vote every day for whichever charity you choose to support. Every vote that you make will help increase the percentage of Charity Miles they receive!

Vote in the 10 Million Charity Miles Giveaway HERE
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trave...elsewhere.html

cblaisd, Moderator, Travel News