North Bay Division
1400 N. Dutton Ave.,
Santa Rosa, CA 95401

in memory of James Morago.
Old Mar 2, 2012, 11:36 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Done that.

Jim had open heart surgery some time ago iirc, and had recovered quite well - active soccer referee (requires a lot of running to keep up with the players on the field) and runner. The work of the AHA helps people understand their heart and circulatory issues, including pre- and post-operative care, as well as prevention.

The information above is probably the best way to donate in Jim's memory to the local organization serving the area where Jim lived and volunteered. I donated via a link in the Press Democrat obituary, and it goes to National AHA. Through their bureaucratic snafu, the AHA sent me the information a donation had been made and the thank you envelope and card normally sent to the family of the deceased. So, if you donate to National, I know now the local AHA will not get the contribution as I understand it and you may get the information about the contribution and not the family. (Nonetheless, it's about the donation and the person memorialized, not the acknowledgement.)
Old Mar 2, 2012, 4:39 pm
Moderator: Hilton Honors, Practical Travel Safety Issues & San Francisco
Original Poster

Programs: UA, Hilton, Priceline, AirBnB
agree with JDiver

My principle is give the money where it does the most good locally if you can. The North Bay chapter serves a wide area of Northern California and sponsors a lot of good work.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.