Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Flyertalk Cares
Reload this Page >

I'm cycling the length of Israel for a charity called Norwood and would love sponsers

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

I'm cycling the length of Israel for a charity called Norwood and would love sponsers

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2011, 4:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Exec Club - Silver

I know this is totally cheeky but

Would really appreciate sponsorship. I'm cycling the length of Israel (570KM) for Norwood. You can give easily by following the link to my page.

http://www.justgiving.com/jnewman

Anything is really appreciated!

thanks so much and Shabbat Shalom
Old Sep 23, 2011, 10:33 pm
Moderator, El Al and Marriott Bonvoy, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: SQ*G, Mar LTT, Hyatt Glb, AA LTG, LY, HH, IC, BA, DL, UA SLV
Your thread isn't cheeky as FlyerTalk has a forum just for these types of requests called "FlyerTalk Cares"

Please follow the thread there.

Thanks,
yosithezet
Moderator, El Al Forum
Old Sep 30, 2011, 10:21 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Norwood Ravenswood is a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales under no. 3263519 and registered as a Charity no. 1059050. Registered office: Broadway House, 80-82 The Broadway, Stanmore HA7 4HB
For further infromation, you can visit Norwood's site here.

Every day, Norwood provides vital support to thousands of people with learning disabilities, and children and families in need, helping them to improve the quality of their lives and achieve their goals. Find out more about Norwood's three-year strategy for 2010-13.

A recent financial report states:

Our Vision, Mission and Values

Our vision
We believe that everyone should be able to reach their full potential and live life to the full, regardless of disadvantage and disability.

Our mission
Norwood is a Jewish charity. We support both children and families in need and people with learning disabilities, to improve the quality of their lives and achieve their goals. We provide these services to the Jewish community and where possible, to other people.

Our values
In support of our mission:
• We will empower the people who use our services to achieve their aspirations
• We will treat everyone involved with Norwood fairly and with respect
• We will be honest and professional in the way we deal with people and in the information that we give them

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.