Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > South
Reload this Page >

Which Islands on the Keys?

Old Oct 9, 2016, 9:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: Miles&More Blue, SPG Silver

Hi, I'm planning a three night stay on the Keys in February next year. At the moment I can not decide if to stay at Key West or maybe some more quite place like Sugar loaf Key would be better. During the day I want to do some kayaking, biking, snorkeling and in the evening have some time in a restaurant, bar or tiki place. I will have a car, so driving around is not a problem. Main concern is that besides Key West the dinner and bar options are limited and driving is a must when not to stay in Key West. Driving and drinking is a no-no for me. Any recommendations about dinning options on the Keys especially outside of Key West.
Old Oct 17, 2016, 1:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, 6MM; BA GLD
I recommend staying on Key West, but away from the main Duval St. and Mallory Square areas. (Consider using airbnb rather than a hotel to find good off-the-beaten-path options.) Then use a bicycle rather than a car to get around the island.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.