Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > South
Reload this Page >

Shops open past 11:00pm MIA Teriminal H

Old May 13, 2016, 10:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: Independent

Got a late arrival into MIA. Need to pick up a water or drink and snack or something, but I wont be getting in until 11:30pm. Are any stores open that late? Looks like most stuff is closed.
Old May 16, 2016, 9:20 am

Programs: IAMAW Local 368/HAL 2 Star Mariner
Originally Posted by Cloudship
Got a late arrival into MIA. Need to pick up a water or drink and snack or something, but I wont be getting in until 11:30pm. Are any stores open that late? Looks like most stuff is closed.
Hello again, Cloudship! ^

I work for AA Ramp at MIA and I have to say that there probably isn't much open at that hour -- maybe Versailles and the convenience stores, but not much else. Are you staying near the airport? There are several gas stations nearby with 24h convenience stores attached.

-LPDAL
Old May 17, 2016, 3:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Independent
Glad you got a job working on the ramp!

I managed to find a Dunkin that was open and made due with that. We didn't get in until after midnight due to lots of delays in LGA. And I didn't fell like asking the shuttle driver to make an extra stop.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.