USPS at MIA level 4

Search this Thread

Old Apr 19, 2015, 7:46 pm
Ambassador: LATAM
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver
USPS at MIA level 4

Hi USA folks

I am transiting through MIA on 14 May and wondering if it is feasible to send a package from the USPS office on level 4 of MIA

This page says it's level 4 but does not say what concourse it is near to

My reservation does not give much away but according to the map on aa.com. International arrivals are into a semi-satellite Concourse E and domestic departures are from Concourse D. I am travelling BOG MIA LAX and if all things work out, I have a three hour layover which even if immigration is slow, should still give me a good 40 minutes to find USPS and send this parcel.

Anyway, the question being, does anyone know roughly which part of MIA this USPS office is in?
Old Apr 20, 2015, 12:37 am

I believe it is gone now (another website says it is gone as of 2013 and the USPS site does not list it.)
Old Apr 20, 2015, 12:55 am
Ambassador: LATAM
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver
Ah that sucks but thanks for letting me know

I am going to get to LAX too late for the one on Airport Blvd. Actually not going to have time either. It's going to have to be Honolulu

Thanks once again

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.