Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > South
Reload this Page >

MIA Airport Tri-Rail Station

MIA Airport Tri-Rail Station

Old Apr 26, 2015, 12:08 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by MaxVO
Renting at FLL would make it much easier to avoid tolls. Also if you're taking TriRail, you'll have better access to off-airport locations. Enterprise could even pick you up from a train station, if it's within 3-5 miles from the rental office.
At times I stayed at The Sheraton so either the next day it was their shuttle to FLL or the off airport rentals would pick me up. Now that the hotel is a Cat3 that pt is moot as there are Cat3s by MIA

I only rent from FLL when there was a big difference in the rates, otherwise the extra expense using Tri and the time needed doesnt justify doing .

I think it will take less time flying into MIA and using the streets to get to FTL or MB, then to schelp with Tri, unless ones arriving at the peak of rush hour

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.