Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > South
Reload this Page >

Kid friendly restaurants in MCO?

Old Mar 29, 2015, 9:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: WN Rapid Rewards

Going through MCO for a quick trip with the kid to KSC later this week, and by the time we get back to MCO to come home, we'll have some time before departure for dinner (Flight leaves at 9:25pm, and I plan on hitting airport property by no later than 6pm). I don't want to go too high class, but I don't want to do food court food. Any recommendations that might work for a father and an 8yo daughter?
Old Mar 30, 2015, 8:53 am

Landside, there is a Chili's and Macaroni Grill and a sports bar that I know of.

The Hyatt also has a restaurant or two, but I've never dined there.
Old Mar 31, 2015, 2:42 pm

Programs: DL PM UA PSilver Marriott Lifetime Plat, AMEX Platinum, Avis PC, UA MPPPlus
I've eaten at McCoy's in the Hyatt multiple times. I sit at the bar but don't see why a group with children couldn't have a great meal in one of their booths. American food plus some sushi is on the menu. I think their buttermilk batter dipped calamari are really good.

There's an even more casual lobby area that I think also has food service, but I've always gone into McCoy's.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.