Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Getting from MIA Arrivals to Miami International Airport Hotel

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5, 2015, 6:47 am
Original Poster

Getting from MIA Arrivals to Miami International Airport Hotel

I'm a newbie to flyertalk. My wife who needs wheelchair assistance and I will be arriving at MIA next week on Americal Airlines flight 057. I have a suitcase and cardboad bicycle box. My wife has a suitcase. We have a room reservation at MIA hotel. How may we get from arrivals to the hotel please?

(Thank you AMIPP GrumpyGuts for letting me know about this forum).
Old Feb 5, 2015, 7:14 am

Programs: AA, UA, BA, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum
Does the hotel offer airport shuttle service? Many airport hotels do. They usually pick up outside arrivals (where the taxis and rental car shuttles pick up) and take you straight to the hotel.
Old Feb 5, 2015, 7:23 am
Original Poster

Thanks for your prompt reply.

AIUI the MIA Hotel can be accessed from concourse E of the airport. So I'm thinking that getting there may be a route within the airport complex.

(Edit I'll ask the hotel by email.
Old Feb 5, 2015, 9:22 am

Google is your friend:
http://usmia2.webhotel.microsdc.us/amenities.jsp
Old Feb 5, 2015, 10:10 am
Original Poster

Thank you.

This is the helpful reply that arrived promptly from the hotel reservations manager.

"Good afternoon,

We are walking distance from concourse D. The airline’s skycap will provide assistance and a wheelchair. Our bellman will assist you on the way up to your room. We look forward to your stay."
Old Feb 5, 2015, 11:45 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
welshmike welcome to Flyertalk!

It seems most of your questions have been answered- but for organizational purposes and to help others we're moving this thread to our Florida Destination forum.

We've relocated this thread from the Information Desk, a flame free forum. Thanks for your assistance.

~beckoa, co-moderator Information Desk

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.