Wiki Posts
Search

Meeting a Friend on Layover at FLL

Search this Thread

Old Dec 29, 2014, 6:16 pm
Original Poster

Meeting a Friend on Layover at FLL

Hey all:

I am planning to meet a friend on layover at FLL. He is arriving from BOG on NK at 6:59 (US Citizen (national) and maybe GE) and connects to MSP at 9:31.

It appears that there are flights from AXM, CUN, MDE, TLC (NK), CUN, CTG, PAP (B6), PAP (AA - possibly but I think the time shifts so maybe not) all arrive around then as well.

Now, a two part question. 1) If he is flying NK and stays in the terminal I understand there is a door next to recheck with direct access to security for concourse H. Does he have the option to not use that exit and 2) assuming the flights are on time, is there time to get a bite to eat with him before he goes through security again. Now, if he goes from H to F, this is a moot point, because I will be able to see him regardless. I do know where the customs exit for non-transfer passengers is, so I was planning on staking a claim over there. Any good restaurants before security in T4 or T3 or is the coffee shop in the T4 baggage claim the best we can do?

Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.