Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > South
Reload this Page >

Miami Travel Survey for UCLA MBA Student Research

Miami Travel Survey for UCLA MBA Student Research

Old Nov 24, 2014, 11:42 pm
Original Poster

Lightbulb Miami Travel Survey for UCLA MBA Student Research

I am an MBA student at the UCLA Anderson School of Business. I am working on a capstone project with my classmates related to travel to Miami. Results of this study will be contributed to a comprehensive examination in the form of a research project, working on a hospitality issue. This survey is about traveling and the kind of traveling that you like to do. We would greatly appreciate your participation. http://ucla.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_0qsXHOXUuSozuaV
Old Nov 25, 2014, 8:47 am
Senior Moderator

Programs: UA Plat/2MM [23-yr. 1K, now emeritus] clawing way back to WN-A List; MR LT Titanium; HY Whateverist.
MiamiLatAm, welcome to FlyerTalk!

As your survey is focused on Miami, I'll move this to the Florida forum. It will be up to the moderators of that forum whether or not to host the survey. Ocn Vw 1K, Moderator, TravelBuzz forum.
Old Nov 25, 2014, 1:15 pm

Programs: Delta Plat, Southwest RR, HHonors Diamond, Hertz PC, National EE
Originally Posted by MiamiLatAm
I am an MBA student at the UCLA Anderson School of Business. I am working on a capstone project with my classmates related to travel to Miami. Results of this study will be contributed to a comprehensive examination in the form of a research project, working on a hospitality issue. This survey is about traveling and the kind of traveling that you like to do. We would greatly appreciate your participation. http://ucla.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_0qsXHOXUuSozuaV
Good luck in your research and on your MBA.
Old Nov 25, 2014, 4:53 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Done!
Go Bruins!
Old Nov 25, 2014, 8:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Silver
Done. But I would consider the Brickell area separate from downtown.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.