Wiki Posts
Search

Restrooms at MIA AA

Search this Thread

Old Oct 12, 2014, 6:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA,WN,AA,DL, B6
Restrooms at MIA AA

Tried to use the men's room MIA AA D60;s lower level Eagle complex. Had only a few places to do your business and just 1 sink. Went upstairs and first men's room had a few more but again pretty small facility. A Terminal is very modern other then that but restrooms small of what I have seen at other airports. Do they have larger restrooms in the D concourse.
Old Oct 13, 2014, 7:17 am
Senior Moderator and Moderator: American AAdvantage & TravelBuzz

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
As this query is specific to one airport, we'll move this to the more appropriate destination forum. Thanks! /JY1024, TravelBuzz co-moderator
Old Oct 14, 2014, 9:55 am
Suspended

Programs: AAdvantage PP
Originally Posted by buckeyefanflyer
Tried to use the men's room MIA AA D60;s lower level Eagle complex. Had only a few places to do your business and just 1 sink. Went upstairs and first men's room had a few more but again pretty small facility. A Terminal is very modern other then that but restrooms small of what I have seen at other airports. Do they have larger restrooms in the D concourse.
There are lavs throughout D and tend to be larger. However, like most airport bathrooms they are never big enough for the use they go through. You think MIA is bad, go to FLL (and pray you did your business ahead of time.)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.