Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > South
Reload this Page >

Best Hilton or Matrriott property in Pensacola (not beach - near airport)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best Hilton or Matrriott property in Pensacola (not beach - near airport)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 9, 2014, 11:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Gold, Delta Silver, AmEx MR
Best Hilton or Marriott property in Pensacola (not beach - near airport)

I'm going to be starting a long-term project in Milton, FL, east of Pensacola, but I've been instructed to stay there.

Can anyone recommend the best Hilton or Marriott property in the area? Note: Unfortunately it's too far for me to stay on Pensacola Beach, so that area is out. Thanks!

Last edited by PitHokie; Jul 10, 2014 at 2:42 pm Reason: Misspelled Title
Old Jul 14, 2014, 9:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Silver
Not a whole lot of choices. All fairly low end hotels.
I stayed downtown at the Courtyard, a decent walking distance to their restaurants, bit not too too bad. There is a Residence Inn there too. Adds an additional 5-10 minutes to Milton.
There are a bunch of Marriott properties near the University Town Plaza, close to the interstate. Stayed at the Courtyard while it was undergoing renovation a few years ago. Typical Courtyard. Walking distance to a couple of restaurants. This is the area you should stay if headed to Milton, as opposed to the airport.

Co-workers stayed at the Hampton Inn across from the airport. No major complaints, but it is a HI. No input on the others, but did see a HGI in the same general location as the Marriott grouping. I think it must be fairly new.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.