Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Miami overnight hotels

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18, 2014, 8:30 am
Original Poster

Miami overnight hotels

I have a late arrival at MIA. Will connect to St. Martin next morning. I would appreciate any hotel suggestions.
Old Apr 18, 2014, 8:48 am

Programs: AA 1.5 MM Exec Plat, WN A-List, DL Silver, UA nonrev
As your post is more appropriate for a destination forum (it is not about the earning/burning miles in the AAdvantage program or about American Airlines), it is being from the AA forum to the Florida forum where you'll benefit from the larger FlyerTalk community.

Your understanding is appreciated.

/Co-moderator AA forum
Old Apr 18, 2014, 9:31 pm

Programs: AA EXP 3MM; LH FT (*A Silver); Marriott Rewards Platinum Elite; Starwood Corporate Preferred
There is a hotel right in the terminal. There are also tons of name-brand hotels all with shuttles. Did you try the MIA Airport homepage?

Hotel in airport - http://www.miahotel.com
Old Apr 19, 2014, 11:15 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Destination questions belong in Destination Fora; this is a common FlyerTalk standard. A hotel near MIA is about Miami, not any particular airline.

Discussing specific moderator actions is against the FlyerTalk Rules. Posts doing so have been, and will continue to be, summarily deleted.

JDiver
Senior Moderator
Old Apr 19, 2014, 12:22 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
We've overnighted ear MIA many times; check out the variety of hotels with shuttles for your preferences and price point, and select. (Some have frequent 24/7 shuttle services because they may serve airline crews; others may offer lesser frequencies, so be sure to check.)

The MIA Hotel is satisfactory, but may offer higher prices due to its location.
Old Apr 28, 2014, 7:15 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA EXP, 2 mm, Marriott Gold
I like the Hyatt house... Walking distance to publix supermakert... Quick and easy shuttle service to MIA

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.