Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > South
Reload this Page >

where to meet after international arrival at MIA

Old Nov 20, 2013, 10:56 pm
Original Poster

Hi all,
we will be arriving 2 hours apart, one on BA 209 from LHR, one on AA from Barcelona. We may not have phone contact, so looking for safe comfortable (no club access though) place to sit for two hours and then easy place to find each other.
Suggestions, please.
Thanks,
Hani
Old Nov 21, 2013, 6:28 pm
NPF

Programs: AA / AV
I would suggest the Lobby of the Airport Hotel (there are some couches there) at Terminal E (near your Customs exit, but on the departures floor)
Old Nov 22, 2013, 3:53 pm

Programs: AA & jetBlue
Originally Posted by NPF
I would suggest the Lobby of the Airport Hotel (there are some couches there) at Terminal E (near your Customs exit, but on the departures floor)
I would second that idea.

MIA has a decent amount of shops and resturants before security if you get bored or hungry. Also you could always walk around and just keep an eye out on the arrival screens and you can meet them right there at the exit for international arrivals. All Internatioanl arrival passengers for that terminal BA and AA terminal, come out from the same little spot.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.