Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > South
Reload this Page >

United Lounge at MCO

United Lounge at MCO

Old Jan 22, 2012, 10:07 am
Original Poster

United Lounge at MCO

Does anyone know if the Lounge is open to Priority Pass holders. I was turned away in March last year and reception said they had not accepted PP for 2 years. Was offered entry at $50 per person and when i refused it was changed to $25 which I accepted since I had a long wait. Managed to get a refund from my bank who offered the pass as part of a credit card package.
Have tried asking PP if it is open to users since it is on the website but no reply.
Appreciate your comments.
Old Jan 22, 2012, 12:54 pm
rje

Programs: Marriott Gold,United Silver,Delta Silver,Hhonors Diamond., SPG platinum, Priority Club Plat.
Yes, for regular Priority Pass. No, for Select or financial institution cards.
Old Jan 23, 2012, 8:29 am
Original Poster

Priority Pass

Thanks rje....Since mine is a regular card but I must admit I get it as a priviledge through my banks top end credit card how did the Lady at the desk know last year without taking the card. She just stated they hadnt accepted PP for 2 years. Will just have to try again
Old Jan 25, 2012, 12:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: HH Gold, BA Silver, Accor Silver
From the Priority Club website:

Airport: Orlando (FL) - International (MCO), Terminal B

Lounge: UNITED CLUB
Note: Members holding a Priority Pass Select membership card and Priority Pass cardholders in the U.S. that receive their membership through a U.S. financial institution will not be allowed access to this Lounge.

What a bizarre carve-out! I suspect that's a capacity problem and also why the DL lounge left the scheme

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.