Go Back   FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Florida
Sign in using an external account

Old Feb 26, 11, 2:07 pm   #1

Parcel / Mail Storage in Orlando - Any Idea ?

Hello from austria

In a few weeks our family stays for vacation in orlando, and we would like to (pre)order some things in internetstores like amazon, jcpenny, ebay ..
We expext to get around 6 small parcels.. (just clothing)

Is it possible for vacationers (not US Citizen) to rent a temporarly Postal/Mail Adress Box or something like that in Orlando ?

We just need a "short time" address during our stay, and a trustly place for store and pick up the parcels.

We are from 08 - 20 April in Orlando, and we would start mid march with ordering, the best would be a temporarly mailbox from 15.March to 15. April

Do you have any idea how can Ido this ?
Sandibeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 11, 6:17 pm   #2

Location: Back to the Buffalo. At least I'm close to Toronto.
Programs: Hilton, AA, SW, Delta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandibeck View Post
Hello from austria

In a few weeks our family stays for vacation in orlando, and we would like to (pre)order some things in internetstores like amazon, jcpenny, ebay ..
We expext to get around 6 small parcels.. (just clothing)

Is it possible for vacationers (not US Citizen) to rent a temporarly Postal/Mail Adress Box or something like that in Orlando ?

We just need a "short time" address during our stay, and a trustly place for store and pick up the parcels.

We are from 08 - 20 April in Orlando, and we would start mid march with ordering, the best would be a temporarly mailbox from 15.March to 15. April

Do you have any idea how can Ido this ?
I am assuming you will be staying in the theme park area. You might try Mail Boxes Etc. http://www.mbe.com/ps/Pages/ms.aspx search for Orlando, Fl and they have a location in Kissimmee which is close to the theme parks.
Old Feb 26, 11, 6:33 pm   #3

Programs: AA EXP/CK; DL DM; Hilton Diamond; SPG Platinum; Sixt Platinum; Hertz PC; National Exec and others
UPS Stores are what I use; mine is in the Miami area. They work quite well, but you'll need to make the arrangement well in advance to accomplish your aim.

http://go.mappoint.net/ups/PrxResult...=United+States
jbcarioca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 11, 11:20 am   #4

Programs: aa ua dl jb starwood marriott hyatt
I have the packages arrive at the hotel I am staying at. Just follow the trackings.
anngi is offline   Reply With Quote