Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 31, 2017, 3:43 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: intuition
If you have suggestions for a wiki to be included in this sticky, post it in the thread.
If you have suggestion for a topic that does not exist to be include in this sticky, write that wiki, then post here!
Regarding the graphic parts of this wiki, suggestions, outlines and full-fledged icons are welcome.
Print Wikipost

The Finnair Forum Dashboard

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30, 2017, 12:35 pm

Programs: AY Plat (OWE), SK EBG (*A Gold), KQ Plat (STE+), Accor Plat
Thank you all for your compliments! I think I can say on behalf of us both that it's our pleasure to give back to the community.

Of course, it is still a work in progress so I'm more than happy to receive your feedback and ideas if you have any.
Old Sep 15, 2017, 2:34 pm

I don't know who exactly is in control of these stickies, but as this wiki sticky is now fully functionable, would it be possible to let some of the older stickies go, namely the 'Rudimentary Finnair threads'?
Old Sep 16, 2017, 2:33 am
Moderator, Finnair
Original Poster

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond, QR Gold, AY+ Platinum, A3*G, Nordic Choice Lifetime Platinum, SJ Prio Black
Yeah, I was thinking that too.
We just ping a moderator and ask for them to be unstickied.
I think most of the mod team is well aware of the development here, so shouldnt be an issue.
Old Sep 16, 2017, 11:55 am
Ambassador: Finnair Plus
Hilton 5+ BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Plat, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist, Priority Club Plat Amb, Miles and Smiles Elite
Now that this has been stickied, perhaps change in the name of the thread would be in order?
Old Sep 19, 2017, 1:07 am
Moderator, Finnair
Original Poster

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond, QR Gold, AY+ Platinum, A3*G, Nordic Choice Lifetime Platinum, SJ Prio Black
Originally Posted by SPBanker
Now that this has been stickied, perhaps change in the name of the thread would be in order?
Do you have a specific change in mind?

Adding the plain (boring) 'Dashboard' to existing title? Something else?
Old Sep 23, 2017, 12:54 pm
Ambassador: Finnair Plus
Hilton 5+ BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Plat, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist, Priority Club Plat Amb, Miles and Smiles Elite
Originally Posted by intuition
Do you have a specific change in mind?

Adding the plain (boring) 'Dashboard' to existing title? Something else?
Yeah, something along those lines.

Rikki wiki sticky (aka AY+ Dashboard)

Or a variation thereof.
Old Sep 23, 2017, 1:19 pm

Programs: AY Plat Lumo
Originally Posted by SPBanker
Or a variation thereof.
How about:
AY+ Dashboard (aka Rikki wiki sticky)
ffay005 and Steve_Hun like this.
Old Sep 25, 2017, 4:21 am

Programs: BA BD SA
The link for the "Finnair Lounges at Helsinki Airport" directs to the same thread as the link to "Non-Schengen Premium Lounge".
Old Sep 25, 2017, 6:34 am

Originally Posted by Cheetah_SA
The link for the "Finnair Lounges at Helsinki Airport" directs to the same thread as the link to "Non-Schengen Premium Lounge".
There’s no thread for that yet, so it is directed to the Premium lounge thread temporarily.
Old Sep 25, 2017, 6:57 am

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Really nice work here, again. The logos are cool, you got some graphic skills there

"Reduced business class service" does not really tell good story about AY, but hey it is their issue!
lkrt likes this.
Old Sep 25, 2017, 7:23 am

Programs: AY Platinum, TK Elite, BT VIP, AA, BA, SK, DL, NT, WB + hotels
Originally Posted by FFlash
"Reduced business class service" does not really tell good story about AY, but hey it is their issue!
Exactly! As soon as AY starts offering a full J product on all longhauls, we'll be sure to remove the thread from the rikki-wiki, right, guys?

I was positively surprised to find a full J service on SFO-HEL. I suppose it's the only full-J flight ex-North America.
Old Sep 25, 2017, 7:31 am

Programs: Finnair (AY) Platinum, Air France Silver, Tallink Club One Silver :)
Originally Posted by lkrt
There’s no thread for that yet, so it is directed to the Premium lounge thread temporarily.
I guess for the time being it could link to the "A new Schengen lounge ..." thread.

BTW, reallly kudos for the work done on this WIKI guys! Took only a few seconds to find the upgrade offer and the 3rd party lounge threads today!
Old Sep 25, 2017, 8:24 am
Moderator, Finnair
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Cheetah_SA
Originally Posted by lkrt
Originally Posted by Steve_Hun
I guess for the time being it could link to the "A new Schengen lounge ..." thread.

It would be really nice if someone would make a wiki out of it, as I'd prefer to link wikis (or very short threads with accumulated knowledge in just a few posts).
And actually, it would be nice to collect info about all lounges, ie also third party lounges at HEL.

Anyone volunteering? When writing wikis, you usually just need to get started. Then others will contribute.
Old Nov 20, 2017, 9:56 am

Programs: Finnair (AY) Platinum, Air France Silver, Tallink Club One Silver :)
Is it only for me, or has the dashboard fallen apart? Using either Edge of Firefox the icons leading to various threads are not next to, but under each other and the links are gone...
Old Nov 20, 2017, 10:13 am

Programs: AY Platinum Lumo (LTG) OW Emerald, SPG Platinum (LTG), UA Silver
For me there are no links at all. Same with both Firefox and Safari.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.