Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Finnair | Finnair Plus
Reload this Page >

Does Finnair ever pick up the phone?

Does Finnair ever pick up the phone?

Old Feb 3, 2016, 1:55 pm
Moderator, Finnair

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond, QR Gold, AY+ Platinum, A3*G, Nordic Choice Lifetime Platinum, SJ Prio Black
Hmm, I'm pretty sure I saw a new gold number, but can't find it now.
Old Feb 3, 2016, 2:03 pm
Moderator, Finnair

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond, QR Gold, AY+ Platinum, A3*G, Nordic Choice Lifetime Platinum, SJ Prio Black
The version before that said "custome care service number will change, and we have updated the app accordingly" . Maybe I have theese two changes mixed up. They did alter customer service phone system, but didn't alter the AY+ call center numbers (just fixed an error in the app)?
Old Feb 4, 2016, 2:00 am

Programs: AY+ Platinum
Just a data point from today. Just called Kajaani and had to wait for 45mins.

Well, next time I can call the Gold number
Old Feb 4, 2016, 2:47 am

On the app they had a number that cost something to call before the update. Now they show the normal plat line number under the contact details instead.
Old Feb 4, 2016, 5:33 am

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Originally Posted by finhub
I can't see any changes in phone numbers. I have both plat and gold stored on my phone and the numbers are exactly the same I can find from the app or ay site.
App updated last time on 28.1. and the change log says: In this version there are fixes to the customer care phone number for some tier members.

Gold: +358 9 8183 1880
Plat: +358 9 8183 1888

Correct?

So was there only wrong numbers in the app or is there really some new numbers?
Few months back I remember that they took away the gold elite number from their website, I am 100% sure of that, and they left only the basic number for everyone, and the plat number so I thought they "enhanced" us plats compared to Gold.

Now I look and there is only one number on webpage which is 09 818 888
But if you go to Plus pages and separately Plat, you find the 31888 end and if you go to Gold page, you find the 31880 end as you write above. Go figure. I have only the plat line number stored on my phone since I became plat

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.