Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Finnair | Finnair Plus
Reload this Page >

The Finnair höpö-höpö (nonsense) thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Finnair höpö-höpö (nonsense) thread

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13, 2016, 10:22 pm

Programs: AY+ Plat (OWE)
Originally Posted by ff_flyer
Yep, on Friday only and can be bought from the Webshop on your own couch if you want to avoid the "Yellow Plastic Bag hell".
Sold out in ten minutes!
Old Oct 21, 2016, 4:15 am

Programs: Finnair (AY) Platinum, Air France Silver, Tallink Club One Silver :)
A big part thanks to you, and all the tips I've found here, I've made Platinum first time. (needed to exchange some points, but at the end I felt that it was worth it)

As in a month I have some flights coming up with LH and SK (booked by the organisers of a meeting I have to go in DUB, without asking me which flight's I'd like to have ) I was wondering if any of you would know of an ongoing status match by any of the *A members. Currently have no status whatsoever with any of them.
Old Oct 21, 2016, 4:26 am
Moderator, Finnair
Original Poster

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond, QR Gold, AY+ Platinum, A3*G, Nordic Choice Lifetime Platinum, SJ Prio Black
Congratulations on the promotion!

And of course the universe immediately replied with a few *A tickets just to steal your thunder!
Old Oct 21, 2016, 4:37 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by Steve_Hun
I was wondering if any of you would know of an ongoing status match by any of the *A members. Currently have no status whatsoever with any of them.
O6 and TK will give you status without much fuss. Question is why you would want to match. SK will sell you the plus cabin for 30€, LH for 99€/segment.
Old Oct 21, 2016, 4:49 am

Programs: Costco Executive, RaceTrac Sultan of Soda, Chick-fil-A Red
Originally Posted by oliver2002
O6 and TK will give you status without much fuss. Question is why you would want to match. SK will sell you the plus cabin for 30€, LH for 99€/segment.
O6 doesn't match no more and TK only does a challenge requiring one TK INTL segment for 1 year of Elite membership and 15K miles for two years.
Old Oct 21, 2016, 5:17 am

Programs: AY Plat (OWE), SK EBG (*A Gold), KQ Plat (STE+), Accor Plat
Originally Posted by Steve_Hun
A big part thanks to you, and all the tips I've found here, I've made Platinum first time. (needed to exchange some points, but at the end I felt that it was worth it)
Congratulations! Just a couple of days ago I was thinking that you should be Platinum by now...
Old Oct 27, 2016, 2:28 pm

Programs: AY Plat Lumo
Latest and greatest destination by AY IT:
Attached Images  
Old Oct 27, 2016, 3:07 pm

Programs: AY+ Platinum, SK Gold
I got the same. I wonder where they got the date from. I have no flights booked on that day.

Old Oct 27, 2016, 3:07 pm

Programs: AY Plat (OWE), SK EBG (*A Gold), KQ Plat (STE+), Accor Plat
Originally Posted by cistavoda
Latest and greatest destination by AY IT:
Yes! We talked about this little on the UX thread already. I really find it interesting to see which PNR they're referring to. Mine was referring to a March 2016 PNR, that was somehow still active? Did Finnair's website somehow manage to reactivate the PNR?
Old Oct 27, 2016, 8:28 pm
Moderator, Finnair
Original Poster

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond, QR Gold, AY+ Platinum, A3*G, Nordic Choice Lifetime Platinum, SJ Prio Black
I also had a march 16 PNR coming back to life as city of BER, with a new date in nov 16.
Old Oct 27, 2016, 10:23 pm

Programs: AY+ Platinum / OWE
Really weird PNR for HEL-ORD 1-sep popped up suddenly. And another from last week. Both can't be opened. It's just saying: "Järjestelmävirhe. Yritä uudelleen. (4616 - 1931)"
And the weirdest is the last reservation on my PNR -list. It is showing only the PNR and my name. No date, no destination
Can't find any past/future reservation with that PNR?
Old Oct 28, 2016, 12:47 am

Programs: AY Platinum (OWE)
I have similar issue with my upcoming trip, cannot access the reservation and the same "Järjestelmävirhe..." message appears. Some technical problem in their system apparently...
Old Oct 31, 2016, 1:59 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Those are probably old PNRs that had a so called retention segment in them. Retention segments are used by agents and TAs to prevent the PNR being archived after the trip is completed. They stay alive for about 330-361 days and usually don't show on your bookings. Such trick is used to maintain notes in the PNR if you claim something from the airline for refund, need the PNR to do your expenses etc.
Old Nov 2, 2016, 11:10 am

Programs: AY, SK, TK
not very höpö, but no thread for this:
tracking down on good/bad service from Plat line. xxxxx was a pleasant voice that just helped me without getting grumpy or rule-picky.
Just tracking down names for HUACA cases...

Last edited by Moderator2; Nov 2, 2016 at 12:02 pm Reason: In keeping with Flyertalk rules, removing the employee's name for privacy reasons
Old Nov 2, 2016, 11:02 pm

Programs: Costco Executive, RaceTrac Sultan of Soda, Chick-fil-A Red
Originally Posted by FFlash
not very höpö, but no thread for this:
tracking down on good/bad service from Plat line. xxxxx was a pleasant voice that just helped me without getting grumpy or rule-picky.
Just tracking down names for HUACA cases...
Now we need to listen what voice sounds "pleasant" and talk to them. Otherwise HUACA.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.