Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Finnair | Finnair Plus
Reload this Page >

The Finnair höpö-höpö (nonsense) thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Finnair höpö-höpö (nonsense) thread

Search this Thread

Old Feb 8, 2016, 2:06 pm

Programs: BA Gold (OWE), SAS Diamond (*G)
Originally Posted by intuition
Wildly off topic (is that even possible in the höpö thread?!) but since there are a lot of BAECs around here, I'll have a try:

Anyone with an invitation code for 1865 (Langham hotel program)?
It is supposed to go with BA gold and if you are not using it, I could.
The BA website states "Simply present your Executive Club Gold membership card next time you check in at a Langham or Eaton hotel, and you will be invited to join 1865 as a Voyager member."

I can't find any invitation code.
Old Feb 8, 2016, 2:16 pm
Moderator, Finnair
Original Poster

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond, QR Gold, AY+ Platinum, A3*G, Nordic Choice Lifetime Platinum, SJ Prio Black
Thanks for checking!
Yeah, I realised I need to bring a Gold member with me to make it work.
Old Feb 8, 2016, 2:21 pm
Moderator, Finnair
Original Poster

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond, QR Gold, AY+ Platinum, A3*G, Nordic Choice Lifetime Platinum, SJ Prio Black
Originally Posted by FFlash
On the same lines, if there are generous friends here who want to get rid of their [redacted]
The unmentionables can also be a topic at the HEL meet-up.
Old Feb 8, 2016, 4:03 pm

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Langham gold must come with Amex platinum as well as I seem to have it but dont remember signing up 😂 I do t even know where they have hotels 0
Old Feb 9, 2016, 12:18 am
Moderator, Finnair
Original Poster

HKG, SYD, MEL, AKL and then a few scattered across mainland china and US.

So who is going to hook me up with AX plat...(or lending me their the first 6 or 9 numbers of the card, because that might be the invite code)
Old Feb 10, 2016, 6:43 am

Programs: *G, used to be with TK but left due to their corruption and political ties
Originally Posted by intuition
Wildly off topic (is that even possible in the höpö thread?!) but since there are a lot of BAECs around here, I'll have a try:

Anyone with an invitation code for 1865 (Langham hotel program)?
It is supposed to go with BA gold and if you are not using it, I could.
Don't know if this code still works: http://www.statusmatcher.com/report/53155
Old Feb 10, 2016, 7:18 am
Moderator, Finnair
Original Poster

Nope, it doesn't. In fact, the code is the first 9 numbers of someone's Visa infinity card. It seems that either 1865 is not comping Visa infinity anymore, or that code has been blocked.

(I did generate a few new validated Visa infinity card numbers but could not get the invite to work, so they are probably not comping anymore)
Old Feb 10, 2016, 10:32 am

Programs: AY Platinum, IHG Gold, Diners
How long does it typically take for AA flights and AY coded AA metal flights to post?
Old Feb 10, 2016, 11:04 am

Programs: Finnair (AY) Platinum, Air France Silver, Tallink Club One Silver :)
Most of the times AA flight are posted on my account within a week. There were occasions for faster and shorter cases as well.
Old Feb 10, 2016, 12:17 pm

Originally Posted by Steve_Hun
Most of the times AA flight are posted on my account within a week. There were occasions for faster and shorter cases as well.
Hmm. 10 days now since my first flights. The AY code AY metal first leg has posted, but the AY code AA metal and the AA code AA metal have not. Kinda important for me as they take me over the plat line. Well, on Monday I can start the retro process.
Old Feb 10, 2016, 12:49 pm

On December it took almost the 2 weeks for AA flights to post (both AA or AY codes)
Old Feb 12, 2016, 9:11 am

No points yet from the AA flights (later AY6 posted). I guess the accounts don't get updated in the weekend, so retroreg on Monday it is. Sooo difficult to get to plat!
Old Feb 16, 2016, 4:16 am

Hahaa, the points posted and the app turned black. Hurray!
Old Feb 16, 2016, 4:24 am

Programs: AY Platinum, TK Elite, BT VIP, AA, BA, SK, DL, NT, WB + hotels
Congratulations Niksal!

I'll make it AY Gold in September. That's a first for me. Already looking forward to it. I used to be AA PLT for years, but now I'm switching back to AY+ after AA's enhancements.
Old Feb 16, 2016, 5:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
Originally Posted by niksal
Hahaa, the points posted and the app turned black. Hurray!
Welcome to the lofty heights of AY Platdom! Don't be surprised if rose petals are thrown at your feet and fanfares sound as you walk down the mighty halls HEL airport. You'll get used to it and soon it'll be the new normal.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.