Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Choosing Fare Class

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2015, 6:48 am
Original Poster

Choosing Fare Class

Is it possible to choose the fare class when booking online? Its funny that fare class R is not eligible for miles/points redemption on Qatar but Q class is. they are all discounted fares..
Old Apr 14, 2015, 10:04 am
Moderator, Finnair

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond, QR Gold, AY+ Platinum, A3*G, Nordic Choice Lifetime Platinum, SJ Prio Black
It is really difficult to buy the specific fare class yourself (a travel agent can do it). One tip I've heard is to use hipmunk.com, as it accepts matrix route language, but the implementation is flaky and I couldn't get it to work trying right now.
Old Apr 14, 2015, 4:45 pm
Original Poster

Tried to call Expedia but they don't offee such services
Old Apr 20, 2015, 11:09 pm

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Have OTAs stopped showing fare class?

I have used travellink and few others to see the complete fare rules of any flight before I buy some codeshare or other ticket where I need to know the fare class if they earn anything. Now for some days when I click on the same icon provided on travellink for example, it does not show anymore the complete rules, just a very basic price breakdown. Is there any other way now left to check fare class?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.