Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Finnair | Finnair Plus
Reload this Page >

Priority Security does not mean Fast Track Security at LHR

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2014, 11:50 am
db7
Original Poster

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG PlatAmb, BA ,

Realised just how bad the English education system has got today at LHR T3. Flying to HEL on AY in J and headed for Fast Track Security but the way was blocked by a member of Heathrow Staff whoses job was to hand out plastic bags. Was informed that the entrance was for business passenger only. Said I was book in J and boarding pass said Priority Security. In a delighted manner was informed that Priority Security was not Fast Track and that only business class was allowed. He then asked to inspect my boarding card and informed me that I had to use ordinary security as I was not in business class. Biting my tongue I pointed to the top left hand corner of the BP where it said business class J and asked why this wasn't a business class boarding pass. His response was that he would let me through this time !!!!

So be warned if passing through LHR with a BP marked Priority Security and Business Class J it does mean that you can access Fast Track according to at least one Heathrow employee.

At the BP scan there was absolutely no problem.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.