Tablets on the 32Bs

Old Aug 14, 2014, 11:11 am
db7
Original Poster

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG PlatAmb, BA ,
Tablets on the 32Bs

As AY seems to be using their leisure configured 321 sharklet planes on the HEL-LHR route can someone advise about the tablets being offered?

On the flights I have been on there has been no announcement about them. I am happy just to work and eat in J but am travelling with my wife next month in J and she is likely to want to know what they offer.

There is obviously a charge in Y but what about J?
Old Aug 14, 2014, 2:06 pm

Was on a flight this week which offered the tablets, it is a Samsung (think mini iPad-size) pre-loaded with movies, TV series and some music. The content is the same as long-haul except slimmed down. Quite a bit of Finnish content. I took one (free of charge) but didn't watch anything as I had programs on my iPad. The TV series were primarily Big Bang Theory, think one of the moves Life of Pi plus 5-6 other movies. If you have an iPad I'd pre-load that if I were you.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.