Golf Equipment on Finnair Flights

Old Apr 23, 2014, 7:09 am
R7U
Original Poster

Programs: TK Elite; HH Diamond; AA Plat; CC Gold
Golf Equipment on Finnair Flights

I am thinking to take one piece of golf equipment with me next time if I am flying with Finnair. Does anybody have previous experiences travelling with golf equipment of Finnair flights? Are they handling the equipment with care? Usually if I am taking the ski bag with me, the bag gets a lot of damage.
Old Apr 23, 2014, 8:47 am
Ambassador: Finnair Plus
Hilton 5+ BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Plat, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist, Priority Club Plat Amb, Miles and Smiles Elite
Originally Posted by R7U
I am thinking to take one piece of golf equipment with me next time if I am flying with Finnair. Does anybody have previous experiences travelling with golf equipment of Finnair flights? Are they handling the equipment with care? Usually if I am taking the ski bag with me, the bag gets a lot of damage.
I've never had any problems with Finnair with my golf bag. Obviously, past track record is never a perfect guide to what will happen in the future...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.