AY+ site - can't log in?

Subscribe
Hi all,

I've been trying to log into the member part of www.finnair.com to no avail. I keep getting either time out or system error. Anyone else?
Same here. I wonder when Finnair will have their new webpage fully functional?
I think for most mass-service companies the quest for functioning web page is never-ending... I think most sub-forums of FT have a long thread about the web page of the pertinent company. IMO Hilton continues to reach new lows with its new page.

Earlier tonight I was completely unable to access AY pages.
Cannot log in, and have had the situation since yesterday. I quit trying.

It is the dreaded internal memory error 3006 again. When the new site first was launched, this occurred for weeks. The site have been stable for a while now, but it seems to have regressed...
As I do all my own bookings and I do them from finnair site, I just means no AY tix for me (yes, I do need to log in to buy tix, for corporate fares). I don't even care to tell AY about it anymore, as all they do is "notify the internet department". I guess everyone is on Easter holiday now, so I wouldn't be surprised if the site is not back up until tuesday.

Hehe, reminds me of another easter holiday. When returning to HEL, many electronic departure boards were frozen on a point in time 3 days ago... Apparently HEL ariport do not have any IT-staff on duty during holidays. We nordic people do take our public holidays seriously
This is really an embarrassment! Business as usual today and still no go with the site. They have a campaign that's running out before Tuesday too...
Quote: Hehe, reminds me of another easter holiday. When returning to HEL, many electronic departure boards were frozen on a point in time 3 days ago... Apparently HEL ariport do not have any IT-staff on duty during holidays. We nordic people do take our public holidays seriously
And we take the holiday triple overtime VERY seriously!

Seriously, quite bad.
Quote: And we take the holiday triple overtime VERY seriously!

Seriously, quite bad.
I am offering to come in and fix it for double overtime. (They may have to pay my trip back from japan, but hey, they are after all in the fly-business!)

Well, the rumor is that there was a large DDOS attack targeting chinese sites. And I guess any firm with businesses in china may also have been targeted. These attacks are very difficult to resist, and if there still is activity going on, it doesn't make any sense moving the servers back online.

Just speculating here, but if this is the case for AY, I am having a bit more patience with them.

Still, a company that sells their goods through a website must go above and beyond to make it work 24/7. I mean, if someone trashes your downtown store-front, you don't wait until after the holidays to fix it, right?
OK, now it works.
Correct, logging in now works.

However the campaign I'm targetting (Tokyo in Y or probably worse) returns error #66002.

Maybe more seasoned plussers are familiar what that might mean? Sold out or what?