Old Sep 6, 2014, 1:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
Originally Posted by GeeTee77
Do they serve OWS in the Gold line?
Logic says yes, but I don't know AY's position
Old Sep 7, 2014, 6:35 am

Programs: Oneworld Emerald, EBG
I used Qatar airways MMB for my AY-flight for the seat selection and it worked fine.
Old Sep 7, 2014, 11:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by sueco6
I used Qatar airways MMB for my AY-flight for the seat selection and it worked fine.
BTW - AwardWallet doesn't pull AY bookings, but you can get them added by feeding the PNR via QR
Old Sep 8, 2014, 12:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Latest weirdness - reserved exit seats as BA OWE. At OLCI I see the seats as mine - however, when I go and change the FFP to AA (no status), the seats are gone and I'm assigned another seat
Old Sep 8, 2014, 2:57 am

Programs: AY, M&M, BAEC ...and don t care of status anymore
Originally Posted by WilcoRoger
Latest weirdness - reserved exit seats as BA OWE. At OLCI I see the seats as mine - however, when I go and change the FFP to AA (no status), the seats are gone and I'm assigned another seat
This happens I just try to update some data on a flight in Dec. and there are absolutely NO options anymore. No food or seat choice, no seatmap.
Old Sep 17, 2014, 5:36 am

Programs: AY Gold (OWS), Hertz PC, Sixt Plat, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Karjaluokka
The seat selection using "Manage my booking" has recently disappeared regarding my J-reservations, the "select seat"-button isn't there anymore?

I also have Y reservations, and there the seat selection is available,
so this feature it's not totally gone.

has anyone else been struggling with the same issue lately?
Hopefully this will be fixed today, Nu ska vi se....

"There is a maintenance break on our website today September 17th between 8.30 pm and 9.30 pm (GMT +3)"
Old Sep 17, 2014, 8:56 am

Programs: AY, SK, TK
"There is a maintenance break on our website today September 17th between 8.30 pm and 9.30 pm (GMT +3)"
Whatever it is, I hope it fixes other problems too, my points have not been credited for the last 10days AY flights. Neither has my Diners points updated as they normally do in the first days of month.
Old Sep 17, 2014, 10:27 am

Programs: AY+ Platinum
Originally Posted by FFlash
Neither has my Diners points updated as they normally do in the first days of month.
I asked about the points from Diners today and they said that this is because of technical problems and the points should be credited in a couple of days.
Old Sep 17, 2014, 1:44 pm
Moderator, Finnair

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond, QR Platinum, AY+ Platinum, A3*G, Nordic Choice Lifetime Platinum, SJ Prio Black
No change AFAI can tell. I can access my bookings and see current seat assignments, but the function to change them are still missing.
Old Sep 18, 2014, 1:51 pm

Programs: BA- blue, BD,DL
Online seat selection gone??

Qatar airways is good for seat change. But it thinks gourmets choice meal is vegetarian Hindu and changes that without you noticing so beware.
Old Sep 23, 2014, 3:22 am

Programs: AY+ Platinum
Originally Posted by Hartsa
I asked about the points from Diners today and they said that this is because of technical problems and the points should be credited in a couple of days.
Just checked my Finnair Plus account and found out that the August Diners points were now eventually credited.
Old Sep 25, 2014, 5:04 am

Programs: AY Gold (OWS), Hertz PC, Sixt Plat, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by intuition
No change AFAI can tell. I can access my bookings and see current seat assignments, but the function to change them are still missing.
Now the seat selection was partially returned, I was able to choose/amend seats of a J reservation in January 2015 (this matters to me because my parents are on that flight also, but not on the same reservation, so I wanted to choose seats on the same row and it's complicated when you don't see the available seats...)

However the seat selection didn't work regarding my next weeks trip (J also)...
weird logic.
Old Sep 25, 2014, 5:17 am

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Now the seat selection was partially returned, I was able to choose/amend seats of a J reservation in January 2015 (this matters to me because my parents are on that flight also, but not on the same reservation, so I wanted to choose seats on the same row and it's complicated when you don't see the available seats...)

However the seat selection didn't work regarding my next weeks trip (J also)...
weird logic.
You have snatched a nice handle ^

Why do we see you then chasing J seats mostly
Old Sep 30, 2014, 8:52 pm

Programs: QFF Gold, Flying Blue, Enrich
WOOT! Just looked at my booking on the Finnair site, seat and meal selection have magically appeared at last.
Old Oct 1, 2014, 1:56 am
Moderator, Finnair

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond, QR Platinum, AY+ Platinum, A3*G, Nordic Choice Lifetime Platinum, SJ Prio Black
Indeed it has! I looked just the other day and it wasn't there but is now.
However, I can only choose seats for my inbound, not my outbound... Aircraft type has switched to A340, despite AYs guarantee of flat bed...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.